This training will teach you the basics and advanced techniques of building Android apps with the help of Kotlin programming language or Android Studio. You’ll develop a few apps for your journey as an Android Developer. You’ll learn how to run your app on a device or emulator to make your application more interactive.
- Basics (Setting Environment, Variables, Constants)
- Create a Git Repository and Branches
- Create first App
- Create UI App
- Create Register/Login functionalities
- Create Social, Gallery, Music Player, Tracking Applications
- Use of SQLite, Firebase, Retrofit, OOPs, Classes Design Pattern, MVVM etc.
- How to use Firebase and Databases in realtime
Our training is prepared this way so you could get the best knowledge of it without even having any clue about programming, in just 12 weeks you’ll become an Android Developer.